Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Books Read September 2019: 206-229

This month I really zeroed in on getting through some of my eARC backlog from Edelweiss and NetGalley, and it really worked with 16 of the books I read coming from that list (and a few more that I started or didn't review publicly.)

It was also a good month for five star reads, with seven! And even stranger, four of them were non-fiction and one was poetry.



206. The Order of Time by Carlo Rovelli ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library book; my review)
207. Cantoras by Caroline de Robertis ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
208. The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
209. Paul Takes the Form of a Mortal Girl by Andrea Lawlor ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
210. Clear My Name by Paula Daly ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
211. Permission to Feel by Mark Brackett ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print ARC; my review)
212. Minutes from the Miracle City by Omar Sabbagh ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
213. Eyes Bottle Dark with a Mouthful of Flowers by Jake Skeets ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
214. Safe Houses I Have Known by Steve Healey⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
215. The Girl Who Reads on the Metro by Christine FĂ©ret-Fleury ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
216. The Testaments by Margaret Atwood ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (purchased audiobook; my review)
217. Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library copy; my review)
218. Heart: A History by Sandeep Jauhar ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library copy; my review)
219. Make it Scream, Make it Burn by Leslie Jamison ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
220. Come to Me: Stories by Amy Bloom ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library copy; my review)
221. The Line Becomes a River by Francisco Cantu ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (interlibrary loan; my review)
222. High School by Tegan and Sara ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
223. Devotion by Madeline Stevens ⭐️⭐️½ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
224. Who Put This Song On? by Morgan Parker ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
225. Modern Love ed. Daniel Jones ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
226. The Seven Necessary Sins for Women and Girls by Mona Eltahawy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
227. Erosion by Terry Tempest Williams ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
228. The Restaurant of Love Imagined by Ito Ogawa ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (interlibrary loan; my review)
229. Ellie and the Harpmaker by Hazel Prior ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)

Books Read: 24

Audiobooks: 1
eBooks: 16
Print: 7

Library copy: 6
Personal copy: 1
Review copy: 17

Asia 2019 goal: 1
#scienceseptember: 4
TBR Explode project: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.