Sunday, March 31, 2019

Books Read March 2019: 51-82



Pictured: Some of this month's 5-star reviews

51. Less by Andrew Sean Greer ** (personal copy; my review)
52. Save Me the Plums: My Gourmet Memoir by Ruth Reichl ***** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
53. I Might Regret This by Abbi Jacobson *** (personal copy; my review)
54. Love Letters to Jane's World by Paige Braddock **** (personal copy; my review)
55. Bottled Goods by Sophie van Llewyn **** (personal digital copy; my review)
56. A Duke By Default by Alyssa Cole *** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
57. The Food Explorer by Daniel Stone **** (library eBook; my review)
58. After the Quake by Haruki Murakami **** (library book; my review)
59. Elevation by Steven King *** (library book; my review)
60. Love, Loss, and What We Ate by Padma Lakshmi **** (personal digital copy; my review)
61. Golden Child by Claire Adam *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
62. The Lost Man by Jane Harper **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
63. The Bird King by G. Willow Wilson **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
64. No Walls and the Recurring Dream by Ani DiFranco *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
65. The Wrong End of the Table by Ayser Salman **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
66. Heavy Vinyl, Vol. 1 by Carly Usdin **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
67. Backstagers, Vol. 1 by James Tinion IV **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
68. Transcendent 3 by Bogi Takacs **** (digital review copy; my review)
69. Halal if You Hear Me edited by Safia Elhillo and Fatimah Asghar ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
70. Black Leopard, Red Wolf by Marlon James ** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
71. Lord by Noll Joao Gilberto, translated by Garbelotto Edgar **** (personal copy; my review)
72. Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid **** (personal digital copy; my review)
73. The Pisces by Melissa Broder **** (personal audiobook; my review)
74. Archive: South Poetry Since 2005 edited by Jeffrey Makala, Gil Allen, eds. ***** (interlibrary loan; my review)
75. Nothing is Okay by Rachel Wiley **** (personal copy; my review)
76. Immediate Song by Don Bogen **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
77. Library of Small Catastrophes by Alison C. Rollins ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
78. How to Love a Country by Richard Blanco **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
79. My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite **** (personal audiobook; my review)
80. The Vela by Yoon Ha Lee, Becky Chambers, S.L. Huang, Rivers Solomon ***** (digital review copy; my review)
81. The Deeper the Water, the Uglier the Fish by Katya Apekina ***** (review copy; my review)
82. Monsoon Mansion by Cinelle Barnes **** (personal eBook; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.