Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Review: The New Farm: Our Ten Years on the Front Lines of the Good Food Revolution

The New Farm: Our Ten Years on the Front Lines of the Good Food Revolution The New Farm: Our Ten Years on the Front Lines of the Good Food Revolution by Brent Preston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is for anyone who has dreamed of quitting their jobs and living off the land, from a very hard-working couple who did, and became central to the farm-to-table landscape of Ontario. I particularly appreciated the ruminations at the end about defining success, how much is enough, and what happiness means.

I received a copy of this book for review through my participation in the Abrams Dinner Party.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.