Sunday, March 4, 2018

Books Read February 2018: 25-47


Pictured: 5-star reads for February

25. Origin by Dan Brown *** (audiobook review copy; my review)
26. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee **** (personal copy; my review)
27. The Bookworm by Mitch Silver *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
28. Asymmetry by Lisa Halliday ** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
29. The Private Lives of Trees by Alejandro Zambra **** (library book; my review)
30. Winter by Ali Smith **** (personal copy; my review)
31. The Largesse of the Sea Maiden by Denis Johnson **** (audiobook review copy; my review)
32. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones **** (eARC from NetGalley and personal copy; my review)
33. Love by Hanne Orstavik *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
34. Dead People Suck by Laurie Kilmartin **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
35. A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute **** (personal copy; my review)
36. The Kiss: Intimacies from Writers edited by Brian Turner *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
37. The Rope by Nevada Barr **** (postal book swap; my review)
38. White Houses by Amy Bloom *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
39. The Undressing: Poems by Li-Young Lee ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
40. Virgin by Analicia Sotelo ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
41. What Are We Doing Here? by Marilynne Robinson **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
42. Sadness is a White Bird by Moriel Rothman-Zecher **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
43. The Answers by Catherine Lacey *** (personal copy; my review)
44. The Stones of Summer by Dow Mossman ** (personal copy; my review)
45. The Change Room by Karen Connelly **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
46. Algeria is Beautiful like America by Olivia Burton **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
47. Wonderland: Poems by Matthew Dickman **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)

Books read: 23

Male authors: 9
Female authors: 13
Other/multiple authors: 1

PoC: 5

Audio: 3
eBook: 12
Print: 8

Library copy: 2
Personal copy: 7
Review copy: 14

Crime/thriller: 3
Poetry: 3
Biography/memoir: 1
Essays: 2
Short stories: 2
Literary fiction: 12

Book swap: 1
Book club: 1
Canada-Alaska 2018: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.