Saturday, January 14, 2012

Around the World Challenge - My Collection


This past week, I got the last book in the mail that I had ordered/swapped for the Around the World Challenge.  At least, the last one I had planned for.  I already have more than 52 countries, and way more than 52 books.  They demanded a photo shoot.  I spread them out on the guest room bed and waited for daylight.  Not quite all are represented since I didn't have as many mobile devices on hand as I had eBooks, but if you are curious this is the actual full list.


Oh yeah, that's my dog Bailey in the corner.  He is almost more excited about the new books coming through the door, particularly the books that have been in several homes, because of their sniff potential.

Then this happened.


Yep, he's definitely mine.

As for me, I've finally left Ireland and have started reading Frangipani, which is set in Tahiti.  I've officially survived the busiest week I hope I have in a long time, and am excited to have more time to read again!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of all the books, I love reading books set it other countries.

    I'm sure we will all enjoy your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the picture of Bailey is priceless! Beulah doesn't have such dramatic reactions to my books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.