Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Books Read November 2020: 296-330


Five star reads (links are Amazon affiliate)

296. Beirut Won't Cry by Mazen Kerbaj ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla eBook, my review)
297. To Keep the Sun Alive by Rabeah Ghaffari ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
298. Here for It by R. Eric Thomas ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (physical ARC; my review)
299. Together in a Sudden Strangeness Alice Quinn, ed. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
300. Migrations by Charlotte McConaghy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
301. We Love Anderson Cooper by R.L. Maizes ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (physical ARC; my review)
302. Simmer Down by Sarah Smith ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
303. Luster by Raven Leilani ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
304. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones, narrated by Jenny Sterling ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
305. Spirit Run by Noé Álvarez ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (physical ARC; my review)
306. Burnt Sugar by Avni Doshi ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
307. Moon of the Crusted Snow by Waubgeshig Rice, narrated by Billy Merasty ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
308. The Twelve Dogs of Christmas by Lizzie Shane ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
309. The Silence by Don DeLillo ⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
310. Algorithms of Oppression by Safiya Umoja Noble ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library copy; my review)
311. Wintering by Katherine May, narrated by Rebecca Lee ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Volumes app; my review)
312. Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from publisher; my review)
313. My Autobiography of Carson McCullers by Jenn Shapland ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (physical ARC from publisher; my review)
314. The Girl Who Fell to Earth by Sophia Al-Maria ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla eBook; my review)
315. Music for the Dead and Resurrected by Valzhyna Mort ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
316. One Life by Megan Rapinoe, narrated by Megan Rapinoe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Volumes app; my review)
317. I Want to Be Where the Normal People Are by Rachel Bloom ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
318. Fire on the Island by Timothy Jay Smith ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (physical ARC; my review)
319. Jack by Marilynne Robinson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
320. Why I Held Your Hand by Augusta Reilly ⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
321. Pizza Girl by Jean Kyoung Frazier ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Libby eBook; my review)
322. Interior Chinatown by Charles Yu, narrated by Joel de la Fuente ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Volumes app; my review)
323. The Beadworkers: Stories Beth Piatote ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (physical ARC from publisher; my review)
324. Oak Flat by Lauren Redniss; narrated by Lauren Redniss, Darrell Dennis, Kyla Garcia, Kimberly Guerrero, Hillary Huber, Ann Marie Lee, Elizabeth Liang, Crystie Lightning ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Volumes app; my review)
325. American Cheese by Joe Berkowitz ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
326. Kim JiYoung, Born 1982 by Cho Nam-Joo Jamie Chang ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Libby eBook; my review)
327. A Death in the Rainforest by Don Kulick ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla eBook; my review)
328. The Big Door Prize by M.O. Walsh ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC in NetGalley; my review)
329. All Systems Red by Martha Wells, narrated by Kevin Free ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Audible audiobook; my review)
330. Red Pill by Hari Kunzru ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library copy; my review)

Books Read: 35 

audiobook: 7
eBook: 18
print: 10

library: 9
review: 23
personal: 3

Around the World: 8
Book Clubs: 2
Booker Prize: 1
Graphic novel: 1
Indigenous: 3
Memoir: 5
Middle East: 3
Non-fiction November: 11
Poetry
Read the World: 3
Sci-fi/fantasy: 3
Tournament of Books: 6 (wow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.