Sunday, June 21, 2020

Review: Take a Hint, Dani Brown

Take a Hint, Dani Brown Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in The Brown Sisters by Talia Hibbett, and I might have enjoyed this one even more than the first (Get a Life, Chloe Brown.) Danika is a somewhat witchy academic who is NOT a relationship person, until she meets Zafir, who rescues her from a building and they become a hashtag. He is a romance fan in more ways than one. If you are a fan of people speaking frankly and directly (even in steamy situations) this is for you.

It looks like there will be a third book in this series, but I'd also like the stories of some of these side characters - Scorcha, Fatima, etc.

What I'm not expressing well is how much this made me laugh, sometimes cackle. If this wasn't a review copy I would be quoting some MAJOR HILARIOUS PASSAGES.

I had a copy from the publisher through Edelweiss but it comes out Tuesday the 23rd! You don't need to have read the Chloe Brown book to enjoy this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.