Monday, September 2, 2019

Books Read August 2019: 184-205


Pictured: August's 5-star Reads (both come out later this year, whoops)

184. American Spy by Lauren Wilkinson **** (personal copy; my review)
185. Space Invaders by Nona Fernandez ***** (print ARC; my review)
186. Outspoken by Veronica Reuckeurt **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
187. Bunny by Mona Awad **** (library copy; my review)
188. Honestly, We Meant Well by Grant Ginder *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
189. Blow: A Love Story by Tracy Ewens **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
190. Atlantic Winds by William Prendeville *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
191. Everything Under by Daisy Johnson **** (library copy; my review)
192. Concrete Island by J.G. Ballard **** (library copy; my review)
193. Self-Portrait in Green by Marie NDiaye **** (personal copy; my review)
194. 10 Minutes 38 Seconds in this Strange World by Elif Shafak **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
195. The Delight of Being Ordinary by Ronald Merullo *** (personal copy; my review)
196. Turbulence by David Szalay **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
197. Maresi Red Mantle by Maria Turtschaninoff **** (personal copy; my review)
198. Blood Sisters by Kim Yideum **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
199. The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
200. Flights by Olga Tokarczuk **** (personal copy; my review)
201. The Islanders by Meg Mitchell Moore *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
202. Frankissstein by Jeanette Winterson ***** (print ARC; my review)
203. Vivian by Christina Hesselholdt **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
204. Mina by Kim Sagwa **** (personal copy; my review)
205. Thaw by Elyse Springer **** (personal Kindle copy; my review)

Total Books Read: 22

Audiobooks: 1
eBooks: 10
Print: 11

Library copy: 4
Personal copy: 7
Review copy: 11

Asia 2019 goal: 3
NetGalley Reviewathon: 4 (plus a bunch of cookbooks)
TBR Explode project: 1
Women in Translation Month: 7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.