Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Books Read June 2020: 136-164


Pictured: 5-star reads for June

All Books Read:

136. Vera Kelly is Not a Mystery by Rosalie Knecht ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print galley; my review)
137. Miss Iceland by Auður Ava Ólafsdóttir, translated by Brian FitzGibbon ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
138. The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
139. Scorpionfish by Natalie Bakopoulos ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print galley; my review)
140. A World Between by Emily Hashimoto ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from publisher; my review)
141. Unfit to Print by KJ Charles, read by Vikas Adam ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
142. Homie by Danez Smith ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from publisher; my review)
143. Apsara Engine by Bishakh Kumar Som ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from publisher; my review)
144. These Ghosts are Family by Maisy Card ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print galley; my review)
145. The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin, narrated by Robin Miles ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Audible audiobook; my review)
146. Countdown City by Ben H. Winters ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Kindle eBook; my review)
147. The Sin Eater by Megan Campisi ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print galley; my review)
148. The Pine Islands by Marion Poschmann, translated by Jen Calleja ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
149. You Exist Too Much by Zaina Arafat ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
150. Rage Against the Minivan by Kristen Howerton ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
151. IraqiGirl by "Hadiya" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
152. Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
153. Things That Make White People Uncomfortable by Michael Bennett ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
154. Everything My Mother Taught Me by Alice Hoffman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Amazon Prime ebook; my review)
155. Can You Feel This? by Julie Orringer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Amazon Prime ebook; my review)
156. The Lion's Den by Anthony Marra ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Amazon Prime ebook; my review)
157. Zenith Man by Jennifer Haigh ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Amazon Prime ebook; my review)
158. The Weddings by Alexander Chee ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Amazon Prime ebook; my review)
159. The Eighth Life by Nino Harataschwili, translated by Charlotte Collins & Ruth Martin ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
160. The Prettiest Star by Carter Sickels ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
161. The Fire Never Goes Out by Noelle Stevenson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print galley from publisher; my review)
162. The Order of the Pure Moon Reflected in Water by Zen Cho ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print galley from publisher; my review)
163. Home by Jenn Alexander ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from publisher; my review)
164. Catrachos by Roy G. Guzmán ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Graywolf Galley Club; my review)

Books read: 29

Audiobook: 2
eBook: 17
Print: 10

Library copy: 1 (not surprising as none of my libraries are open!)
Personal copy: 11
Review copy: 17

MiddleEast2020: 2
PrideMonth: 10
#ReadCaribbean: 1
ReadingEnvySummerReading: 1

Biography/Memoir: 2
Poetry: 2
Romance: 4
Sci-Fi/Fantasy: 2
YA: 1

Camp ToB: 1
International Booker Prize: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.