Sunday, February 3, 2019

Books Read 2019: 1-22


Pictured: January's 5-star Reads
  1.  84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff ***** (Audible audiobook; my review)
  2. A Doll House by Henrik Ibsen **** (Audible audiobook; my review)
  3. The Long Path to Wisdom: Tales from Burma by Jan-Philipp Sendker **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
  4. The Popul Vuh translated by Michael Bazzett ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
  5. Aunty Lee's Delights by Ovidia Yu ****  (Hoopla eBook through library; my review)
  6. The Whole Life Adoption Book by Jayne Schooler and Thomas Atwood **** (personal copy; my review)
  7. Once Ghosted, Twice Shy by Alyssa Cole **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
  8. Aurora by Kim Stanley Robinson **** (personal copy; my review)
  9. Lucky You by Erika Carter *** (personal copy; my review)
  10. Ways to Hide in Winter by Sarah St. Vincent *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
  11. Wanderer by Sarah Leon **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
  12. Joy Enough by Sarah McColl **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
  13. Severance by Ling Ma **** (library book; my review)
  14. Heavy by Kiese Laymon **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
  15. Ghost Wall by Sarah Moss *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
  16. Magical Negro by Morgan Parker ***** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
  17. You Know You Want This by Kristen Roupenian **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
  18. The Debut by Anita Brookner **** (personal copy; my review)
  19. The Paragon Hotel by Lyndsay Faye **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
  20. The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffiths *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
  21. Checkpoint by David Albahari *** (personal copy; my review)
  22. Lolly Willowes by Sylvia Townsend Warner *** (personal copy; my review)


Books I did not finish:

Rag by Maryse Meijer (review copy)
The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop: A Memoir, A History by Lewis Buzbee (TBR explode)
The Suicide Collectors by David Oppegard (TBR explode)
Standing in the Light by Sharman Apt Russell (TBR explode)
My Life at First Try by Mark Budman (TBR explode)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.