Monday, December 31, 2018

Books Read December 2018: 289-317


Pictured: 5-star Reads from December

289. Dear Fang, with Love by Rupi Thorpe **** (postal book swap; my review)
290. This is Paradise by Kristiana Kahakauwila ***** (postal book swap; my review)
291. What Unites Us by Dan Rather **** (postal book swap; my review)
292. What I Saw and How I Lied *** (postal book swap; my review)
293. Heads of the Colored People by Nafissa Thompson-Spires **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
294. Insomnia by Marina Benjamin ***** (review copy; my review)
295. A Thousand Naked Strangers by Kevin Hazzard **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
296. How to be Safe by Tom McAllister **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
297. The Incendiaries by R.O. Kwon *** (library book; my review)
298. The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin **** (library eBook; my review)
299. Sula by Toni Morrison ***** (personal copy; my review)
300. Eliza Waite by Ashley Sweeney ***** (personal copy; my review)
301. The Mystics of Mile End by Sigal Samuel **** (Kindle eBook; my review)
302. Sweetland by Michael Crummey **** (Kindle eBook; my review)
303. The Emissary by Yoko Tawada **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
304. Miss Julia Speaks Her Mind by Ann B. Ross *** (postal book swap; my review)
305. The Museum of Modern Love by Heather Rose ***** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
306. The Best American Food Writing 2018 ed. by Ruth Reichl **** (Kindle eBook; my review)
307. Travels in Alaska by John Muir **** (personal copy; my review)
308. Kings of the Yukon by Adam Weymouth **** (Kindle eBook; my review)
309. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer ***** (personal copy; my review)
310. An Amish Second Christmas by Beth Wiseman et al **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
311. Census by Jesse Ball *** (library book; my review)
312. The Word for Woman is Wilderness by Abi Andrews ***** (print galley; my review)
313. The Tent Peg by Aritha Van Herk **** (personal copy; my review)
314. The Sometimes Lake by Sandy Marie Bonny *** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
315. Late Nights on Air by Elizabeth Hay **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
316. Wilder by Claire Wahmanholm ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
317. When We Leave Each Other by Henrik Nordbrant *** (library copy; my review)

December is always the catch-up month for books I couldn't review earlier. 289-292 and 304 are from a postal book swap that occurred throughout the year; 317 is one I somehow left out earlier this year.

Total books read: 28

Audio: 2
eBook: 10
Print: 16

Review copies: 3
Tournament of Books longlist: 5
Canada/Alaska 2018: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.