Thursday, November 1, 2018

Books Read October 2018: 248-268


Pictured: This month's 5-star reads

248. Florida by Lauren Groff ***** (library book; my review)
249. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan **** (library book; my review)
250. The Tattooist of Auschwitz  by Michelle Miller *** (library Hoopla audiobook; my review)
251. In the Night Wood by Dale Bailey **** (eARC; my review)
252. Protest Kitchen by Carol Adams ** (library book; my review)
253. Letters from Max by Sarah Ruhl and Max Ritvo **** (eARC; my review)
254. The Final Voicemails: Poems by Max Ritvo **** (eARC; my review)
255. Get Jiro: Blood and Sushi by Anthony Bourdain *** (library book; my review)
256. Get Jiro! by Anthony Bourdain *** (library book; my review)
257. I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh **** (library book; my review)
258. Bitter Orange by Claire Fuller *** (eARC; my review)
259. A Prayer Journal by Flannery O'Conner *** (library book; my review)
260. Not that Bad: Dispatches from Rape Culture ed. Roxane Gay ***** (library book; my review)
261. Far From the Tree by Robin Benway ***** (library book; my review)
262. What If This Were Enough? by Heather Havrilesky *** (eARC; my review)
263. The Woman Who Married a Bear by John Straley *** (personal copy; my review)
264. Being Caribou by Karsten Heuer ***** (borrowed from a friend; my review)
265. On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan *** (personal copy; my review)
266. Lovecraft Country by Matt Ruff *** (library book; my review)
267. Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones ***** (personal copy eBook; my review)
268. The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing **** (personal copy; my review)

Total Books Read: 21

Audio: 1
eBook: 6
Print: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.