Sunday, July 1, 2018

Books Read June 2018: 143-173


 
Pictured: This month's five-star reads

143. By Light We Knew Our Names by Anne Valente ***** (Hoopla library eBook; my review)
144. Sisters' Entrance by Mahmoud Emtithal **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
145. American Hookup by Lisa Wade **** (library book; my review)
146. Go Home! ed. by Rowan Hisayo Buchanan *** (Hoopla library eBook; my review)
147. Sexographies by Gabriela Weiner **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
148. Home to Woefield by Susan Juby **** (personal copy; my review)
149. To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf **** (Audible audiobook; my review)
150. My Sunshine Away by M.O. Walsh **** (book swap; my review)
151. Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
152. Tonight I'm Someone Else by Chelsea Hodson *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
153. The Golden Spruce by John Vaillant **** (library book; my review)
154. StoryCorps: Outloud ed. by Ari Shapiro **** (Hoopla library audiobook; my review)
155. Dietland by Sarai Walker **** (library ebook; my review)
156. Alone Time by Stephanie Rosenbloom **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
157. Many Love by Sophie Johnson Lucido **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
158. School of Velocity by Eric Beck Rubin **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
159. Brother by David Chariandy **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
160. The Last Cruise by Kate Christensen **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
161. The Honey Farm by Harriet Alida Lye *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
162. Attrib. and Other Stories by Eley Williams ***** (personal copy; my review)
163. Rabbit Cake by Annie Hartnett **** (personal ebook copy; my review)
164. Passage to Juneau by Jonathan Raban **** (personal copy; my review)
165. The Republic of Dirt by Susan Juby **** (personal ebook copy; my review)
166. The Writer by D.W. Ulsterman ** (personal ebook copy; my review)
167. Listen to the Marriage by Jay Osborn ** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
168. Two Serious Ladies by Jane Bowles *** (personal copy; my review)
169. The Cooking Gene by Michael W. Twitty **** (library ebook; my review)
170. The Cost of Living by Deborah Levy ***** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
171. The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey ***** (personal copy; my review)
172. The Late Bloomers' Club by Louise Miller **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
173. Running Wild by J.G. Ballard *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.