Thursday, August 31, 2017

Books 201-233 of 2017

 

Pictured: Five-Star Reads for August 2017

201. Woman No. 17 by Edan Lepucki ** (audiobook ARC from publisher; my review)
202. The Amputee's Guide to Sex by Jillian Weise ***** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
203. The Hamilton Affair by Elizabeth Cobbs **** (audiobook ARC from publisher; my review)
204. What Does Consent Really Mean? by Pete Wallis *** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
205. Silencer by Marcus Wicker **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
206. Creatures of the Night by Neil Gaiman **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
207. Cages by Dave McKean ***** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
208. Karma Khullar's Mustache by Kristi Wientge **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
209. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon ***** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
210. Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
211. The Madeleine Project by Clara Beaudoux **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
212. The Weight of Things by Marianne Fritz **** (personal copy; my review)
213. Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen **** (personal audiobook copy; my review)
214. The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
215. The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa ***** (personal copy; my review)
216. Written in Dead Wax by Andrew Cartmel **** (#whodunitbymail bookswap; my review)
217. The Clancys of Queens by Tara Clancy **** (personal audiobook copy; my review)
218. Reservoir 13 by Jon McGregor **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
219. August by Romina Paula ***** (personal copy; my review)
220. Swallowing Mercury by Wioletta Greg **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
221. Ordinary Beast by Nicole Sealey **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
222. Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward ***** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss and NetGalley; my review)
223. Eco-Dementia by Janet Kauffman **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
224. Body Music by Julie Maroh ***** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
225. History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund *** (library book; my review)
226. Portraits of Violence by Brad Evans **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
227. Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova **** (book swap; my review)
228. And Your Daughters Shall Prophesy by Adrian Shirk **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
229. Panicle by Gillian Sze **** (eARC from publisher through Edelweiss; my review)
230. Suite for Barbara Loden by Nathalie Leger ***** (personal copy; my review)
231. Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion ***** (personal audiobook copy; my review)
232. Pieces of Happiness by Anne Ostby **** (eARC from publisher through NetGalley; my review)
233. Sour Heart by Jenny Zhang ** (eARC from publisher; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.