Monday, July 31, 2017

Books 171-200 of 2017


Books Pictured: Five-Star Reads from July

Books read: 29

Audiobooks:  3
eBooks: 9
Print: 17

MountTBR (my own collection): 7


171. Ill Will by Dan Chaon **** (library book; my review)
172. Giant Days, Vol. 2 by John Allison **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
173. Giant Days, Vol. 3 by John Allison *** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
174. Lunch Portraits by Debora Kuan *** (library book; my review)
175. Scriptorium: Poems by Melissa Range *** (library book; my review)
176. Real Love: The Art of Mindful Connection by Sharon Salzberg *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
177. The Shadow Land by Elizabeth Kostova *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
178. The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe ***** (library book; my review)
179. Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum **** (personal copy; my review)
180. The Country of the Pointed Firs by Sarah Orne Jewett **** (Serial Reader eBook; my review)
181. Marlena by Julie Buntin **** (library book; my review)
182. Salt Houses by Hala Alyan ***** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
183. Camino by John Grisham *** (whodunitbymail bookswap; my review)
184. The Guild, Vol. 1  by Felicia Day **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
185. Mirror, Shoulder, Signal by Dorthe Nors *** (library book; my review)
186. Callings by Dave Isay **** (library book; my review)
187. Midnight Riot by Ben Aaronovitch **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
188. In the Time of the Blue Ball by Manuela Draeger **** (personal copy; my review)
189. Heart of the Original by Steve Aylett **** (ARC from author; my review)
190. Giant Days, Vol 4 by John Allison *** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
191. Hate to Want You by Alisha Rai **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
192. All At Sea: A Memoir by Decca Aitkenhead *** (Book of the Month; my review)
193. The Babysitter at Rest by Jen George *** (personal copy; my review)
194. Wave by Sonali Deraniyagala ****  (personal copy; my review)
195. Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates **** (personal copy; my review)
196. Walks With Men by Ann Beattie * (personal copy; my review)
197. Spoonbenders by Daryl Gregory **** (audiobook ARC from publisher; my review)
198. Woman No. 17 by Edan Lepucki ** (audiobook ARC from publisher; my review)
199. Autumn by Ali Smith ***** (library book; my review)
200. Beautiful Animals by Lawrence Osborne **** (ARC from publisher; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.