Saturday, June 17, 2017

Books 131-151 of 2017


Pictured: Books rated 5 stars in May

131. The Fall Guy by James Lasdun ** (BOTM personal copy; my review)
132. Vertigo by Joanna Walsh **** (Dorothy Publishing personal copy; my review)
133. A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers ***** (personal copy; my review)
134. El Deafo by Cece Bell ***** (postal book swap; my review)
135. The Protestor has been Released by Janet Sarbanes **** (personal copy; my review)
136. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
137. Radical Hope: Letters of Love and Dissent in Dangerous Times edited by Carolina de Robertis **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
138. Bitch Planet vol. 2: President Bitch by Kelly Sue DeConnick **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
139. Through the Woods by Emily Carroll ***** (library book; my review)
140. Creature by Amina Cain *** (Dorothy Publishing personal copy; my review)
141. The Performance of Becoming Human by Daniel Borzutkzy ***** (library book; my review)
142. Love is a Mix Tape: Life and Loss, One Song at a Time by Rob Sheffield **** (personal copy; my review)
143. Things We Lost in the Fire: Stories by Mariana Enriquez **** (audiobook from Hoopla; my review)
144. Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse by Chris Roberson **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
145. Exit West by Mohsin Hamid *** (BOTM personal copy; my review)
146. Things to do when You're Goth in the Country: and Other Stories by Chavisa Woods ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
147. Notes on a Crocodile by Qiu Miaojin **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
148. Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
149. Sourdough by Robin Sloan **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
150. Do Not Become Alarmed by Maile Meloy *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
151. Dear Fahrenheit 451: A Librarian's Love Letters and Break-Up Notes to the Books in Her Life by Annie Spence ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.