Sunday, April 1, 2018

Books Read March 2018: 49-73

Note: I forgot to add A Wrinkle in Time when I was adding up February, so that is the missing book between February and March.


Pictured: 5-star reviews for March

49. The Break by Katherena Vermetta **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
50. This Will Be My Undoing by Morgan Jerkins **** (audiobook from Hoopla; my review)
51. The Adulterants by Joe Dunthorne **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
52. Trick by Domenico Starnone **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
53. The Hunger by Alma Katsu **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
54. Another City: Poems by David Keplinger **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
55. Footnotes in the Order of Disappearance by Fady Joudah **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
56. Buttermilk Graffiti by Edward Lee ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
57. Apocalypse Child: A Life in End Times by Flor Edwards (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
58. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper **** (personal copy audiobook; my review)
59. In a Day's Work by Bernice Yeung **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
60. Heart Berries by Terese Mailhot **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
61. Freshwater by Akwaeke Emezi **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
62. Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner ***** (personal copy; my review)
63. Every Note Played by Lisa Genova **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
64. The Path of Insight Meditation by Jack Kornfield **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
65. Comfortable with Uncertainty by Pema Chodron **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
66. Gods of Howl Mountain by Taylor Brown **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
67. The Sky Unwashed by Irene Zabytko **** (personal copy; my review)
68. Palace of Treason by Jason Matthews *** (Audible audiobook; my review)
69. Hurts to Love You by Alisha Rai **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
70. The New Farm by Brent Preston **** (physical review copy; my review)
71. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Abertalli **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
72. To the Bright Edge of the World by Eowyn Ivey ***** (personal copy; my review)
73. Red Clocks by Leni Zumas ***** (personal copy; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.