Monday, April 16, 2018

Review: Death by Dumpling

Death by Dumpling Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fun little debut cozy set in a Chinese neighborhood in Cleveland. I liked that the amateur detective, Lana Lee, is a bit of a failure at life, recently moving back in with her parents and waitressing at the family restaurant. Because of this she gets pulled into a murder-by-poison situation, and decides to take things into her own hands.

I can't ever say much about mysteries because the uncovering of details is the pleasure of the book, but I was never bored.

Thanks to the publisher for providing access to this title through Edelweiss. The book came out March 27, 2018.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.