Sunday, December 1, 2019

Books Read November 2019: 253-272


Pictured: This month's 5-star Reads


253. A Year Without a Name by Cyrus Grace Dunham ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print ARC; my review)
254. Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC; my review)
255. Running in the Family by Michael Ondaatje ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
256. Unfollow by Megan Phelps-Roper ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC; my review)
257. My Time Among the Whites by Jennine Capo Crucet ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
258. Medium Raw by Anthony Bourdain ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
259. Thorn by Anna Burke ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC; my review)
260. We Have Always Been Here by Samra Habib ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print ARC; my review)
261. Black Diamond Fall by Joseph Oshan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC; my review)
262. Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print ARC; my review)
263. Sing Unburied Sing by Jesmyn Ward ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
264. This Tilting World by Collette Bellous ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
265. Lot: Stories by Bryan Washington ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library copy; my review)
266. Someone Who Will Love You in All Your Damaged Glory by Raphael Bob-Waksberg ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy audiobook; my review)
267. Men We Reaped by Jesmyn Ward ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library eBook; my review)
268. The Latehomecomer by Kao Kalia Yang ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
269. Mockingbird by Walter Tevis ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (interlibrary loan; my review)
270. Wild Game by Adrienne Brodeur ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print ARC; my review)
271. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print ARC; my review)
272. Snowflakes at Mistletoe Cottage by Katie Ginger ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Kindle eBook; my review)

Total: 20

Audiobook: 3
eBook: 6
Print: 11

Library copy: 5
Personal copy: 6
Review copy: 9

Asia 2019: 2
Non-fiction November: 11
Tournament of Books 2020: 2
TBR-Explode: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.