Saturday, November 30, 2019

Submit your best read of 2019

I can't believe it but it's almost December, and time for me to start soliciting your picks for the Best of 2019 episode. I've started cutting my reading year off at December 1, meaning some of my best reads of 2019 might be from December 2018.

If you want to be included in this annual episode of fun times, please fill out this Google form by December 14. It also includes instructions on how to send an audio file, which is my preference. I don't mind reading your words for you but I'd love to have as many voices as possible. (Please limit audio to 5 minutes or less!)

To hear previous episodes to get an idea, please try:
Episode 139 - Stocking Stuffer (Best Reads of 2018)
Episode 105 - Best Reads of 2017
Episode 075 - After the Year We've Had (Best of 2016)
Episode 046 - Books for Your Kitty Party (The Best of 2015) 
Episode 019 - Dump Truck Poetry with many guest contributors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.