Thursday, December 26, 2019

Review: The Bromance Book Club

The Bromance Book Club The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gavin and Thea's marriage is on the brink of disaster and his baseball teammates pull him into a secret club that uses romance novels to understand and romance their wives. It could have been hokey but instead I found this author to have incredible comic timing (including writing a very realistic deteriorating sex scene between married people who are upset with each other.) This might be the romance novel I assign to my reading class because it's a regency inside a contemporary, with men who have something to learn (and help each other to learn it!)

This came out November 5 from Berkley who provided me an eARC through Netgalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.