Sunday, June 28, 2020

I'll Have What You're Reading

The 200th episode of the Reading Envy Podcast is fast approaching. Since my tagline has always been "I'll have what you're reading," I'd like to give you the opportunity to share where you get ideas of books to read, or what bookish content you produce that readers might be interested in. I am hoping for audio submissions from regular readers, but I am also inviting podcasters, Booktubers, independent bookstores, and small press representatives to plug what they think readers might want to hear about. I do not have advertising on my show so consider this an invitation!

To contribute:

1. Record an audio file, MP3 is fine. It should be no longer than 2 minutes (2 minutes is longer than you think.)
2. Send it to me at the name of my podcast, all one word, at gmail.com. Hint: the podcast name is "Reading Envy."
3. Deadline is September 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.