Saturday, July 27, 2019

Review: The Man Who Saw Everything

The Man Who Saw Everything The Man Who Saw Everything by Deborah Levy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This doesn't come out in the states until October but this might be the book that finally wins Deborah Levy her Man Booker Prize! I love how it starts as one kind of novel and then plays with expectations, while the writing is still able to resonate deeply with the reader. This is a novel to be experienced so don't read a lot about it, just read it.

I did get early access from the publisher through NetGalley after someone at NG helped me with a file issue, but even though this is on the MB longlist, American readers have to wait until October 15!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.