Friday, March 1, 2019

Books Read February 2019: 23-50


Pictured are 5-star reads for February

23. Outline by Rachel Cusk ***** (library book; my review)
24. The House of Impossible Beauties by Joseph Cassara ***** (print galley; my review)
25. Fired Up by Andrew Johnston ***** (library book; my review)
26. Sugar Run by Mesha Maren **** (print galley; my review)
27. The Enchanted Hour by Meghan Cox Gurdon **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
28. My Brother's Husband Vol. 1 by Gengoroh Tagame ***** (interlibrary loan; my review)
29. The Cloud Atlas by Liam Callanan *** (interlibrary loan; my review)
30. The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls by Anissa Gray **** (print galley; my review)
31. My Brother's Husband Vol. 2 by Gengoroh Tagame **** (print galley; my review)
32. After Dark by Haruki Murakami **** (personal copy; my review)
33. The Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal **** (Audible audiobook; my review)
34. The Cassandra by Sharma Shields *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
35. Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty **** (Prime Reads; my review)
36. Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire **** (print galley; my review)
37. The Lie and How We Told It by Tommi Parrish **** (print galley; my review)
38. Last Night in Nuuk by Niviaq Korneliussen **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
39. Seven Practices of a Mindful Leader by Marc Lesser *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
40. Nothing but the Night by John Williams **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
41. A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
42. Small Beauty by jia qing wilson-yang **** (personal copy; my review)
43. More than Words by Jill Santopolo **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
44. Fruit of the Drunken Tree by Ingrid Rojas Contreras **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
45. The Twenty-Ninth Year by Hala Alyan **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
46. Roots Grew Wild by Erica Hoffmeister *** (eARC from publisher; my review)
47. Double Awesome Chinese Food by Margaret, Irene, and Andrew Li ***** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
48. Little Fish by Casey Plett **** (print galley; my review)
49. America is Not the Heart by Elaine Castillo **** (Audible audiobook; my review)
50. In at the Deep End by Kate Davies **** (eARC from publisher; my review)

Books Finished in February: 28

Audiobooks: 3
eBooks: 12
Print: 13

Library: 7
Personal: 5
Review: 16


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.