Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Books Read July 2018: 174-191


Pictured: July's 5-Star Reads

174. Farthing by Jo Walton **** (personal copy; my review)
175. And the Birds Rained Down by Jocelyne Saucier **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
176. And Now We Have Everything by Meaghan O'Connell  ***** (library book; my review)
177. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi *** (Audible audiobook; my review)
178. Record of a Spaceborn Few by Becky Chambers **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
179. Passing by Nella Larsen **** (eARC from Edelweiss and library copy; my review)
180. If They Come for Us by Fatimah Asghar **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
181. The Reservoir Tapes by Jon MacGregor **** (ARC from publisher; my review)
182. The Shepherd's Hut by Tim Winton **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
183. Storyworthy by Matthew Dicks ***** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
184. Moon Tiger by Penelope Lively ***** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
185. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
186. Fall or Fly edited by Wendy Welch **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
187. Snap by Belinda Bauer **** (Hoopla eBook; my review)
188. Rough Animals by Rae DelBianco *** (eARC from NetGalley and author; my review)
189. Warlight by Michael Ondaatje **** (Audible audiobook; my review)
190. Instant Mom by Nia Vardalos **** (library book; my review)
191. Becoming a Critically Reflective Teacher  by Stephen D. Brookfield (personal copy; my review)

Total Books Read in July - 18
Pages Read - 4992
Man Booker Prize nominees or winners - 3
Review copies - 7
Print - 6
eBook - 9
Audio - 3
Authors who aren't white - 4
Science fiction/fantasy - 3
Western - 2
Crime - 1
YA - 2


2 comments:

  1. Nice roundup, Jenny! Looks like I missed a few of your reviews on Goodreads. Your review of And Now We Have Everything inspired me to pick up a copy of And Now We Have Everything - hoping to get to it sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think? (I found a batch of 'comments awaiting moderation' for this blog that I had not seen before, sorry about that.)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.