Thursday, November 30, 2017

Read in November: Books 279-303 of 2017


Pictured: November's 5-star Reads

279. Sweet Bean Paste by Durian Sukegawa **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
280. The Voiceover Artist by Dave Reidy **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
281. Wilde in Love by Eloisa James *** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
282. Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman ***** (audiobook from Audible; my review)
283. Dark at the Crossing by Elliot Ackerman *** (library book; my review)
284. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
285. Gather the Daughters by Jennie Melamed **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
286. Practicing Peace in Times of War by Pema Chodron **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
287. Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie **** (postal book swap; my review)
288. Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-First Century by Jessica Bruder **** (ARC from publisher; my review)
289. The Heart's Invisible Furies by John Boyne ***** (ARC from publisher; my review)
290. Christmas in Kilts edited by Bronwen Evans **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
291. The Color of Lightning by Paulette Jiles **** (postal book swap; my review)
292. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh **** (postal book swap; my review)
293. 2 A.M. at the Cat's Pajamas by Marie-Helene Bertino ***** (postal book swap; my review)
294. All God's Children Need Traveling Shoes by Maya Angelou **** (postal book swap; my review)
295. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng **** (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
296. The Weight of Mercy: A Novice Pastor on the City Streets by Deb Richardson-Moore **** (personal copy; my review)
297. The Resurrection of Joan Ashby by Cherise Wolas **** (ARC from publisher; my review)
298. Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang **** (ARC from publisher; my review)
299. Waiting for the Punch: Words to Live by from the WTF Podcast by Marc Maron (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
300. Light Both Foreign and Domestic: A Collection by Darin Bradley **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)

301. Bering Sea Strong by Laura Hartema **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
302. Holding Space: On Loving, Dying, and Letting Go by Amy Wright Glenn (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
303. Roadside Picnic by Arkady Strugatsky **** (personal copy; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.