Sunday, November 22, 2020

Review: One Life

One Life One Life by Megan Rapinoe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am not the audience for this book as I'm not really that impressed by or interested in sportsing, much less women's soccer, haha. But I tend to like to listen to accounts from people who are the best, and Megan Rapinoe will not hesitate to tell you she is! I probably appreciated the social justice pieces of this the most - the cost of being out at the Olympics, the cost of a kneel, etc.

I had a copy from the publisher as an eBook but ended up listening to the audio since it was read by the author. This is somehow the second book this year I've read where the author had dated Abby Wambach. This came out November 10.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.