Sunday, March 1, 2020

Books Read February 2020: 31-50

This year of reading so far has felt a bit slower, what with the Faulkner class, the Erdrich readalong, and the Odyssey readalong. Some of that reading is not represented here because I'm still making progress. A third of this month's reading came from the Tournament of Books because I recorded a podcast episode (coming soon) focused on the list, but found myself more interested in some of the books on the longlist than the shortlist. Two of my five-star reads come from the longlist, actually.

Pictured: February's 5-star Reads

31. The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (personal copy; my review)
32. The Princess Trap by Talia Hibbert, narrated by Cornell Collins ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
33. Woman Last Seen in her Thirties by Camille Pagain ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Kindle eBook; my review)
34. Saudade by Suneeta Peres de Costa ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla eBook; my review)
35. As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library book; my review)
36. Sabrina & Corina by Kali Fajardo-Anstine ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library book; my review)
37. After Atlas by Emma Newman, narrated by Andrew Kingston ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
38. No Hard Feelings by Liz Fosslien ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (interlibrary loan; my review)
39. Track Changes by Sayed Kashua ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
40. Virtuoso by Yelena Moskovich ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (galley from publisher; my review)
41. Good Boys by Megan Ferndandes ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
42. Sanctuary by William Faulkner ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
43. Golden State by Ben H. Winters, narrated by Kiff VandenHeuvel ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Audible audiobook; my review)
44. A Brief History of Time by Shaindel Beers ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (interlibrary loan; my review)
45. Death is Hard Work by Khaled Khalifa, translated by Leri Price ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library book; my review)
46. Unformed Landscape by Peter Stamm, translated by Michael Hofmann ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (interlibrary loan; my review)
47. A Girl Returned by Donatella Di Pietrantonio, translated by Ann Goldstein ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla eBook; my review)
48. Home Remedies by Xuan Juliana Wang ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
49. Patsy by Nicole Dennis-Benn, narrated by Sharon Gordon ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
50. Love Medicine by Louise Erdrich ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)

Total Books Read: 20

Audiobook: 4
eBook: 5
Print: 11

ARC: 3
Library: 11
Personal Copy: 5

Erdrich project: 1
Faulkner project: 3
Middle East 2020: 1
TBR Explode: 1
Tournament of Books: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.