Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Books Read December 2019: 273-305

Here are the books I read in December 2019.


 Pictured: December's 5-star Reads

273. We Met in December by Rosie Curtis ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
274. The Night Swimmers by Peter Rock ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
275. Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print galley; my review)
276. Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
277. 25 Days 'Til Christmas by Poppy Alexander ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
278. Black Light by Kimberly King Parsons ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (library book; my review)
279. Willa & Hesper by Amy Feltman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from publisher; my review)
280. The Christmas Pact by Vi Keeland ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Audible audiobook; my review)
281. Holiday Greetings by Ana Gasteyer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Audible audiobook; my review)
282. The Lady's Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia Waite ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from publisher; my review)
283. Meg & Jo by Virginia Kantra ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
284. Olive, Again by Elizabeth Strout ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Audible audiobook; my review)
285. Alone by Christophe Chaboute ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (interlibrary loan; my review)
286. The City Son by Samrat Upadhyay ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
287. The Guest Cat by Takashi Hiraide ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (postal book swap; my review)
288. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
289. Ghost by Jason Reynolds ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (postal book swap; my review)
290. In the Dream House by Carmen Maria Machado ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (print galley; my review)
291. Jamila by Chingiz Aitmatov ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (purchased eBook; my review)
292. St. Francis Society for Wayward Pets by Annie England Noblin ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
293. Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Audible audiobook; my review)
294. The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
295. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (podcast audio; my review)
296. The Factory by Hiroko Oyamada ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
297. Felon: Poems by Reginald Dwayne Betts ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
298. Broken Verses by Kamila Shamsie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
299. The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
300. The Devil's Dance by Hamid Ismailov ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
301. The Black Tides of Heaven by J.Y. Yang ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eBook; my review)
302. The Giver of Stars by JoJo Moyes ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
303. A Golden Age by Tahmina Anam ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)
304. Beginner's Greek by James Collins ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Hoopla audiobook; my review)
305. In the Shadow of the Banyan by Vadney Rattner ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (personal copy; my review)

Books Read: 33

Audiobook: 8
eBook: 14
Print: 11

ARC: 14
Library: 4
Purchased: 15

Asia 2019 project: 9
Tournament of Books long/shortlist: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.