Saturday, July 1, 2017

Books 152-170 of 2017



(Pictured: June's Five-Star Reads)

152. The Book of Joan by Lidia Yuknavitch **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
153. Duke with Benefits by Manda Collins **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
154.  Home is Burning by Dan Marshall *** (Kindle Daily Deal; my review)
155 Offshore by Penelope Fitzgerald ***** (personal copy; my review)
156. We Are Never Meeting in Real Life by Samantha Irby ***** (Goodreads Giveaway; my review)
157. Shot-Blue by Jesse Ruddock *** (Malaprops subscription; my review)
158. South Pole Station by Ashley Shelby **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
159. Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
160. East of Eden by John Steinbeck ***** (personal copy; my review)
161. A Cowrie of Hope by Binwell Sinyangwe **** (interlibrary loan; my review)
162. The Ship by Antonia Honeywell * (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
163. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid **** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
164. Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 1 by Brian Michael Bendis **** (Amazon Prime; my review)
165. Raisins and Almonds (Phryne Fisher #9) by Kerry Greenwood **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
166. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman **** (ARC from publisher; my review)
167. The Glittering World by Robert Levy *** (eARC from NetGalley; my review)
168. Modern Gods by Nick Laird **** (eARC from Edelweiss; my review)
169. Journal of a Novel: The East of Eden Letters by John Steinbeck **** (library book; my review)
170. The Loved Ones by Sonya Chung ***** (Malaprops subscription; my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.