Friday, September 30, 2016

Books Finished in September 2016 (223 - 241)



223. Memories: From Moscow to the Black Sea by Teffi (personal copy; my review)
224. Totem by Darin Bradley (review copy eBook; my review)
225. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Books 1 & 2 by J.K. Rowling (personal eBook copy; my review)
226. Black Water by Louise Doughty (review copy eBook; my review)
227. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles (review copy eBook; my review)
228. Trebuchet: Poems by Danniel Schoonebeek (review copy eBook; my review)
229. Salt Creek by Lucy Treloar (review copy audiobook; my review)
230. Just Kids by Patti Smith (personal copy; my review)
231. Hot Milk by Deborah Levy (library book; my review)
232. The North Water by Ian McGuire (library book; my review)
233. The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (personal copy eBook; my review)
234. One Hundred Apocalypses and Other Apocalypses by Lucy Corin (review copy eBook; my review)
235. Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton (Serial Reader eBook; my review)
236. The Sympathizer by Viet Thahn Nguyen (personal copy; my review)
237. The Obelisk Gate by N.K. Jemisin (review copy eBook; my review)
238. Am I Blue?: Coming Out from the Silence edited by Marion Dane Bauer (library book; my review)
239. Nothing Ever Dies: Vietnam and the Memory of War by Viet Thahn Nguyen (library book; my review)
240. Into the River by Ted Dawe (review copy eBook; my review)
241. The Daylight Gate by Jeanette Winterson (library book; my review)

Books read in September: 19
eBooks: 10
Audiobooks: 1
Male to Female: 7 to 11
Man Booker nominees: 2
National Book Award nominees: 1
Review copies: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.