Sunday, March 6, 2016

Books I Read in February

I wanted to try something new to see what kind of response I got. Will this be redundant to Goodreads? Does everyone who know me in Twitter and through Google+ already read what I post in Goodreads? So far I post about the books I bring home but not the books I've read, and that seemed missing. What if I posted links to the books I finished every month? I only talk about six books at the most on Reading Envy, and often read more than that. Those marked with an asterisk have been or will be on an episode.

Let me know if this is interesting to you!

Books 25-53 of 2016

25. Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces that Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull (my review)
26. Ice Diaries: An Antarctic Memoir by Jean McNeil (my review)*
27. Sugar in the Blood: A Family's Story of Slavery and Empire by Andrea Stuart (my review)
28. Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie (my review)
29. The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith (my review)*
30. Last Sext by Melissa Broder (my review)
31. Speak by Louisa Hall (my review)*
32. In Between the Sheets by Ian McEwan (my review)
33. The Sunlight Dialogues by John Gardner (my review)*
34. Moonstone: The Boy Who Never Was by Sjon (my review)
35. The Icarus Girl by Helen Oyeyemi (my review)
36. Voyage of the Sable Venus and Other Poems by Robin Coste Lewis (my review)
37. Our Lady of the Nile by Scholastique Mukasonga (my review)*
38. The Book of Secrets by M.G. Vassanji (my review)
39. The Vegetarian by Han Kang (my review)
40. Blue in a Red State by Justin Krebs (my review)
41. The Duchess War by Courtney Milan (my review)
42. Child of Dandelions by Shenaaz Nanji (my review)
43. The Stranger by Albert Camus (my review)
44. Between the Tides by Patti Callahan Henry (my review)
45. The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers (my review)*
46. Contemplative Practices in Higher Education by Daniel Barbezat (my review)
47. Wedlocked: A Memoir by Jay Ponteri (my review)*
48. Uprooted by Naomi Novik (my review)*
49. Memory Wall by Anthony Doerr (my review)
50. The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan (my review)
51. Sinners Welcome: Poems by Mary Karr (my review)
52: Savor: Rustic Recipes Inspired by Forest, Field and Farm by Ilona Oppenheim (my review)
53. Contemplative Teaching and Learning by Keith Kroll (my review)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.