Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Reading Envy 047: Sex with Elvis - Book Speed Dating Bonus Episode

I had a backup speed-dating episode hanging around, from a project I did in September. I decided to just go ahead and post it as a bonus episode of the podcast. It's just me, myself, and I, so if you think I gave up on a book too soon, let me know!

Download or listen via this link: Reading Envy 047: Sex With Elvis - Book Speed Dating Bonus Episode.

Subscribe to the podcast via this link: Feedburner
 
Or subscribe via iTunes by clicking: Subscribe

Or listen through TuneIn (new!)

Books discussed:

 
Insatiable: Tales from a Life of Delicious Excess by Gael Greene
Ishmael: An Adventure of the Mind and Spirit by Daniel Quinn
When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
Stranger on a Train: Daydreaming and Smoking Around America with Interruptions by Jenny Dessen
Jar City: A Reykjavi­k Thriller by Arnaldur Indridason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Reading Envy blog and podcast. Word verification has become necessary because of spam.